Philips Mastercolor Elite 4200K 315W Protected Ceramic Metal Halide Clear T12 Lamp
- CRI 90
- Rated Avg. Life 20,000hrs
- Ceramic PGZX18 Base
- Color Temp 4200K (942) Cool White
- MOL 7.6in x DIA 1.5in
- Ansi Code C182/O
- Rated For Enclosed/Outdoor Luminaires
- Operates Only On Thermally Protected Ballast
- Made In Belgium
- Philips Order Code #23809-7
- Sold Case/12
The Philips MasterColor Elite MW system offers an unrivalled level of light quality and performance.
The lamp's sparkling white light creates a natural ambience and really brings out the best in all
different types of colors. In addition, the high efficiency of the lamp and ballast together means
reduced energy use and a lower cost of ownership compared to a 400W Metal Halide HID system.
- Lamps feature FadeBlock, an integrated UV blocking medium for reduced fading of fabrics and paintings.
- Excellent color rendering of 90+ CRI. P
- hilips “Green Flagship Product” - Low mercury, no lead.
- New socket design provides higher optical efficiency.
- Energy-efficient alternative to incandescent/halogen.
- Lamp to lamp color consistency over life. Features
- Lifetime color stability within ±200K
- High lamp efficacy.
Ideal fretail display lighting, general and indirect lighting, wall washing and fiberoptic systems
These lamps can cause serious skin burn and eye
inflammation from short wave ultraviolet radiation if outer envelope
ot the lamp is broken or puntured. Do not use where people will
remain for more than a few minutes unless adequate shielding or
other safety precuations are used. Certain lamps that will
automaticallly extinguish when the outer envelope is broken or
punctured are commercially available." This lamp complies with FDA
radiation performance standard 21 CFR subchapter J. (USA:21 CFR
1040.30 Canada: SOR/DORS/80-381)