Philips 23167-0 Mastercolor CDM-TD 150W Ansi M142E (830) 3000K Double Ended Rx7s Base T7 Clear Ceramic Metal Halide Lamp
- CRI 88
- Two-Sided RX7s Ceramic Base
- Rated Avg. Life 16,000hrs
- Color Temp 3000K
- MOL 5.43in x DIA 0.75in
- Ansi Code M142E,M102E,M81E
- Rated For Enclosed Luminaires Only
- Operates Only On Thermally Protected Ballasts
- Horizontal +/- 45 Burn Position
- Lamp Voltage 96V
- Initial Lumens 13,250 Lm
- Mean Lumens 11,260 Lm
- UPC Code 46677231675
- ilcos Code MD-150/30/1B-H-RX7s
The MasterColor CDM metal halide lamps deliver consistent white light and higher CRI
than any standard metal halide source for architectural lighting.Tubular double-ended
TD style for enclosed luminaires are ideal for accent lighting in indoor applications.
- Energy-efficient alternative to incandescent or halogen lamps
- Improved lumen maintenance over standard metal halide.
- Excellent color quality of up to 90 CRI, 3000K.
- Lifetime color stability within ±200K
Ideal for display and accent lighting in retail, architectural applications.
These lamps can cause serious skin burn and eye
inflammation from short wave ultraviolet radiation if outer envelope
ot the lamp is broken or puntured. Do not use where people will
remain for more than a few minutes unless adequate shielding or
other safety precuations are used. Certain lamps that will
automaticallly extinguish when the outer envelope is broken or
punctured are commercially available." This lamp complies with FDA
radiation performance standard 21 CFR subchapter J. (USA:21 CFR
1040.30 Canada: SOR/DORS/80-381)