Philips Energy Advantage 205W Direct Replacement For
250W Protected Metal Halide Coated Lamp
- CRI 87
- EX39 Exclusionary Mogul Base
- Rated Avg. Life 20,000hrs
- Color Temp 4000K (940)
- Ansi Code C184/O Rated
- Universal Burn Position
- For Enclosed/Outdoor Luminaires
- MOL 8.31in x DIA 3.5in
- 205W compatible with M58 probe start ballast
- Or M138/M153 pulse start ballasts
- Operate only on thermally protected ballasts
Philips Energy Advantage CDM lamps with AllStart Technology is a high-efficiency
protected “O” rated CDM lighting solution that provides energy
savings without compromising light quality.
- Direct retrofit lamp to both probe and pulse start magnetic ballasts.
- A true universal operation that does not affect lamp life. Long life ≥ 20,000 hrs rated average life.
- Available in 205 and 330 watt clear and coated bulb finishes .
- Lifetime color stability within ±200K
Ideal for display lighting, in specialty retail and architectural outdoor applications
These lamps can cause serious skin burn and eye
inflammation from short wave ultraviolet radiation if outer envelope
ot the lamp is broken or puntured. Do not use where people will
remain for more than a few minutes unless adequate shielding or
other safety precuations are used. Certain lamps that will
automaticallly extinguish when the outer envelope is broken or
punctured are commercially available." This lamp complies with FDA
radiation performance standard 21 CFR subchapter J. (USA:21 CFR
1040.30 Canada: SOR/DORS/80-381)