Philips Mastercolor 210W 4200K FadeBlock Quartz Metal Halide T-9 Lamp
- Rated Avg. Life 24,000hrs
- Ceramic PGZ18 Base
- Color Temp 4200K (942) Cool White
- MOL 7.4in x DIA 1.1in
- Ansi Code C183/E
- Rated For Enclosed Luminaires Only
- Operates Only On Thermally Protected Ballast
- Made In Belgium
- CRI 90
- Philips Order Code #22063-2
- Lamps feature FadeBlock, an integrated UV blocking medium for reduced fading of fabrics and paintings.
- Excellent color rendering of 90+ CRI. P
- Philips “Green Flagship Product” - Low mercury, no lead.
- New socket design provides higher optical efficiency.
- Energy-efficient alternative to incandescent/halogen.
- Lamp to lamp color consistency over life. Features
- Lifetime color stability within ±200K
- High lamp efficacy.
Ideal fretail display lighting, general and indirect lighting, wall washing and fiberoptic systems
These lamps can cause serious skin burn and eye
inflammation from short wave ultraviolet radiation if outer envelope
ot the lamp is broken or puntured. Do not use where people will
remain for more than a few minutes unless adequate shielding or
other safety precuations are used. Certain lamps that will
automaticallly extinguish when the outer envelope is broken or
punctured are commercially available." This lamp complies with FDA
radiation performance standard 21 CFR subchapter J. (USA:21 CFR
1040.30 Canada: SOR/DORS/80-381)