Philips Mastercolor 150W 3000K Medium Base Metal Halide BD17 Clear Lamp With Alto Technology
- CRI 85
- Initial Lumens 14000
- Universal Burn Positon
- Ansi Code M142/M102/E
- MOL 5.43in x DIA 2.125in
- Used In Enclosed Fixtures
- Rated Avg. Life 10,000hrs
- (E-26) Medium Screw-in Base
- Color Temp 3000k Deluxe Warm White
- Philips Order Code #13022-9 MHC150/U/M/3K/ALTO
- Spec Sheet
• Environmentally ResponsibleTCLP* CompliantALTO®
• High lamp efficacy (up to 95 LPW)
• Energy-efficient alternative to incandescent/halogen.
• Excellent Color Rendering.
• Superior Color Stability Over Life.
• Total Cost of Ownership Benefits.
• FadeBlock–Lamps feature integrated UV blocking medium for
reduced fading of fabrics and paintings.
• Ideal for general lighting, downlighting, and flood lighting.
Warnings and Safety
These lamps can cause serious skin burn and eye
inflammation from short wave ultraviolet radiation if outer envelope
ot the lamp is broken or puntured. Do not use where people will
remain for more than a few minutes unless adequate shielding or
other safety precuations are used. Certain lamps that will
automaticallly extinguish when the outer envelope is broken or
punctured are commercially available." This lamp complies with FDA
radiation performance standard 21 CFR subchapter J. (USA:21 CFR
1040.30 Canada: SOR/DORS/80-381)