Philips Lighting Code 133322 Protected Base-up Burn 400 Watt Ansi M59O EX39 Mogul Base Clear ED-37 Metal Halide Lamp
- CRI 62
- Color Temp 3800k
- Rated Life 10,000hrs
- Initial Lumens 38,000
- MOL 11.5in x DIA 4.63in
- Base Up +/- 15° Burn Position
- EX-39 Excl. Mogul Screw-in Base
- ANSI Code M59/O *Rated For Enclosed/Outdoor Fixture*
- Protective quartz shroud provides extra level of safety - shrouded arc tube for “O” open fixture rating.
- No shut-off required- Ideal for 24-hours a day, 7-days a week operations
- (Relamp fixtures at or before the end of rated life)
- Extended eyelet mogul base will operate in both standard and exclusionary sockets.
- Satisfies the 2005 NEC for use in open luminaires
- BT-56 base available in 1000 watts
- ED-37 base available in 360 and 400 watts
- ED 28 base available in 175 and 250 watts.
• Ideal for general lighting, downlighting, and flood lighting.
These lamps can cause serious skin burn and eye
inflammation from short wave ultraviolet radiation if outer envelope
ot the lamp is broken or puntured. Do not use where people will
remain for more than a few minutes unless adequate shielding or
other safety precuations are used. Certain lamps that will
automaticallly extinguish when the outer envelope is broken or
punctured are commercially available." This lamp complies with FDA
radiation performance standard 21 CFR subchapter J. (USA:21 CFR
1040.30 Canada: SOR/DORS/80-381)