Philips Ceramalux Alto Non-Cycling 14742-1 C250S50/ALTO NC 250 Watt S50 High Pressure Sodium ED18 Lamp
- CRI 100
- E-39 Mogul Screw-In Base
- Rated Life 30,000hrs
- Color Temp 2100k (Warm White)
- Universal Burn Position
- Ansi Code S50
- MOL 9.75in x DIA 2.25in
- Philips Order Code #14742-1
- Sold 12/Case
Philips Ceramalux High Pressure Sodium Non-Cycling Lamps are a better value
Than standard high pressure sodium lamps, with longer life and reduced maintenance cost.
- Ideal for security lighting, roadway lighting, warehouse lighting, and industrial applications.
- More resistant to outages caused by vibration and line voltage fluctuations.
- 90% lumen maintenance. Sustainable lighting solution
- Up to 90% less mercury than standard Philips Ceramalux HPS lamps and lead free.
- Long Life 30,000 hours Rated Average Life.
- Follow fixture manufacturer’ recommendations regarding proximity of ballast to bulb.
- Alto Technologly Low mercury & Better for the environment
- Direct replacement for standard HPS lamps.
- Heat resisting glass bulb
These lamps can cause serious skin burn and eye
inflammation from short wave ultraviolet radiation if outer envelope
ot the lamp is broken or puntured. Do not use where people will
remain for more than a few minutes unless adequate shielding or
other safety precuations are used. Certain lamps that will
automaticallly extinguish when the outer envelope is broken or
punctured are commercially available." This lamp complies with FDA
radiation performance standard 21 CFR subchapter J. (USA:21 CFR
1040.30 Canada: SOR/DORS/80-381)