Philips Ceramalux 322925 C360S51/EW Econ-O-Watt 360 Watt S51 High Pressure Sodium ED18 Clear Lamp
- E-39 Medium Screw-In Base
- Rated Life 15,000hrs
- CRI 21
- Color Temp 2100k (Warm White)
- Universal Burn Position
- Ansi Code S51
- MOL 9.75in x DIA 2.25in
- Philips Order Code #32292-5
- Ideal for security lighting, roadway lighting, warehouse lighting, and industrial applications.
- Long Life 24,000 hours Rated Average Life.
- Follow fixture manufacturer’ recommendations regarding proximity of ballast to bulb.
- Low total cost of ownership.
- High efficacy up to 140 LPW.S
- Alto Technologly Low mercury & Better for the environment
- Heat resisting glass bulb
- Reduces energy consumption by up to 8%.
- High efficacy. Long life.
These lamps can cause serious skin burn and eye
inflammation from short wave ultraviolet radiation if outer envelope
ot the lamp is broken or puntured. Do not use where people will
remain for more than a few minutes unless adequate shielding or
other safety precuations are used. Certain lamps that will
automaticallly extinguish when the outer envelope is broken or
punctured are commercially available." This lamp complies with FDA
radiation performance standard 21 CFR subchapter J. (USA:21 CFR
1040.30 Canada: SOR/DORS/80-381)