Philips Lighting #43068-6 Mastercolor Elite 100 Watt 4200K ED23.5 Mogul Base Clear Pulse Start Ceramic Metal Halide Lamp
- CRI 91
- E-39 Mogul Base
- Rated Avg. Life 24,000hrs
- Color Temp 4200K (940) (Cool White)
- Ansi Code M140/M90/E
- Initial Lumens 9900lm
- Lamp Voltage 102V
- Rated For Enclosed Luminaires Only
- Universal Burn Position
- MOL 7.75in x DIA 2.94in
- EAN Code 928601178401
Philips 100w ED23-1/2 Elite MasterColor Ceramic Metal Halide Pulse Start Lamps are a better value than quartz metal halide, with longer life, higher lumen maintenance, and energy efficiency
- Less mercury content than quartz metal halide, better for the environment.
- Improved lumen maintenance over standard metal halide.
- Lifetime color stability within ±200K
- High lamp efficacy.
- Better rated average life of 24,000 hours** Compared to quartz metal halide pulse start
- 175W (MS175/U/PS) lamp with a 15,000 hour rated average life 1.
- Better lumen maintenance than quartz metal halide.
- Improved lumen maintenance increases time between re-lamping.
- Better energy efficiency. Compared to mercury vapor and quartz
- metal halide with up to 90 lumens per watt.
Ideal fretail display lighting, general and indirect lighting, wall washing and fiberoptic systems
These lamps can cause serious skin burn and eye
inflammation from short wave ultraviolet radiation if outer envelope
ot the lamp is broken or puntured. Do not use where people will
remain for more than a few minutes unless adequate shielding or
other safety precuations are used. Certain lamps that will
automaticallly extinguish when the outer envelope is broken or
punctured are commercially available." This lamp complies with FDA
radiation performance standard 21 CFR subchapter J. (USA:21 CFR
1040.30 Canada: SOR/DORS/80-381)