Philips 330W Energy Advantage 400W Replacement Protected HID ED37 Coated Lamp
- CRI 90
- EX39 Exclusionary Mogul Base
- Rated Avg. Life 24,000hrs
- Color Temp 4000K (940)
- Ansi Code C185/O
- MOL 11.5in x DIA 4.64in
- Universal Burn Position
- Rated For Enclosed/Outdoor Luminaires
- Operate only on thermally protected ballasts
- Compatible with M59 M128/M135/M155/M172/O PS Ballasts
- Sold 6/Case
- Direct retrofit lamp to both probe and pulse start magnetic ballasts.
- A true universal operation that does not affect lamp life. Long life
- ≥ 20,000 hrs rated average life.
- Available in 205 and 330 watt clear and coated bulb finishes .
- Lifetime color stability within ±200K
- Philips Energy Advantage CDM lamps with AllStart Technology is a high-efficiency
- Protected “O” rated CDM lighting solution that provides energy savings without
- compromising light quality.
Ideal for display lighting, in specialty retail and architectural outdoor applications
These lamps can cause serious skin burn and eye
inflammation from short wave ultraviolet radiation if outer envelope
ot the lamp is broken or puntured. Do not use where people will
remain for more than a few minutes unless adequate shielding or
other safety precuations are used. Certain lamps that will
automaticallly extinguish when the outer envelope is broken or
punctured are commercially available." This lamp complies with FDA
radiation performance standard 21 CFR subchapter J. (USA:21 CFR
1040.30 Canada: SOR/DORS/80-381)