Philips Ceramalux Alto 36877-9 C200S66/ALTO 200 Watt S66 High Pressure Sodium ED18 Clear Tubular Lamp
- E-39 Medium Screw-In Base
- Rated Life 15,000hrs
- CRI 21
- Color Temp 2200k (Warm White)
- Universal Burn Position
- Ansi Code S66MN-200
- MOL 9.75in x DIA 2.25in
- Philips Order Code #36877-9
- Ideal for security lighting, roadway lighting, warehouse lighting, and industrial applications.
- Long Life 24,000 hours Rated Average Life.
- Operates on standard HPS.35, 70,100, and 150 watt available in BD17 medium base
- 250 and 400 watt available in ED18 mogul base /
- 100 and 150 watt available in ED23-1/2 mogul base.
- Follow fixture manufacturer’ recommendations regarding proximity of ballast to bulb.
- Low total cost of ownership.
- High efficacy up to 140 LPW.S
- Alto Technologly Low mercury & Better for the environment
- Heat resisting glass bulb
These lamps can cause serious skin burn and eye
inflammation from short wave ultraviolet radiation if outer envelope
ot the lamp is broken or puntured. Do not use where people will
remain for more than a few minutes unless adequate shielding or
other safety precuations are used. Certain lamps that will
automaticallly extinguish when the outer envelope is broken or
punctured are commercially available." This lamp complies with FDA
radiation performance standard 21 CFR subchapter J. (USA:21 CFR
1040.30 Canada: SOR/DORS/80-381)