Philips Mastercolor Elite 50 Watt Protected Metal Halide ED17-P Clear Lamp
- CRI 85
- Initial Lumens 4000
- Universal Burn Positon
- Rated Avg. Life 20,000hrs
- MOL 5.43in x DIA 2.125in
- (E-26) Medium Screw-in Base
- Ansi Code M148/O Or M110/O
- Used In Enclosed/Open Fixtures
- Color Temp 3000k Deluxe Warm White
- Philips Order Code #36891-0 MHC50/U/MP/3K/ALTO
• Environmentally ResponsibleTCLP* CompliantALTO®
• High lamp efficacy (up to 95 LPW)
• Energy-efficient alternative to incandescent/halogen.
• Excellent Color Rendering.
• Superior Color Stability Over Life.
• Total Cost of Ownership Benefits.
• FadeBlock–Lamps feature integrated UV blocking medium for
reduced fading of fabrics and paintings.
• Ideal for general lighting, downlighting, and flood lighting.
Warnings and Safety
These lamps can cause serious skin burn and eye
inflammation from short wave ultraviolet radiation if outer envelope
ot the lamp is broken or puntured. Do not use where people will
remain for more than a few minutes unless adequate shielding or
other safety precuations are used. Certain lamps that will
automaticallly extinguish when the outer envelope is broken or
punctured are commercially available." This lamp complies with FDA
radiation performance standard 21 CFR subchapter J. (USA:21 CFR
1040.30 Canada: SOR/DORS/80-381)