GE Constant Color Precise IR 20 Watt Halogen UV-Filter Energy Saving MR16 Spot Reflector
- CRI 100
- 6,000 CBCP
- CC-8 Filament
- Rated 12 Volt
- Color Temp 2950k
- 2-Pin GU5.3 Base
- MOL 1.77in x DIA 2in
- Rated Avg. Life 5000Hrs
- Narrow Spot 10° Beam Spread
- Replaces 35 Watt Halogen MR16 Lamp
- GE Order Code #28709 20W MR16 N.Spot
- Sold 20/Case
- Compact size, white light, excellent color Precise optical control
- Delivers a concentrated beam of light right where it's needed
- Energy Savings Huge Cost of Light Savings on these lamps.
- These lamps are up to 30% more efficient than standard MR16 lamps.
- The Precise™ IR halogen capsule has a special infrared coating which redirects this wasted electricity back onto the lamp filament.
- Using this recycled heat allows the lamp to consume less energy. Crisp, white light GE IR lamps offer great color at 100 CRI & 2950K;
- The hard coated dichroic reflector with an axial filament produces a very smooth beam pattern. Long lamp life 5000 hour life
- Less than 1% of light “leaks” out the back of the lamp. Sometimes less than 1 year payback. Direct replacement for existing MR16 lamps
- Both the IR and ConstantColor® IR lamps operate on the same transformer required for any MR16 lamp. Just install and enjoy the beautiful light & Save energy!
- UV Control The IR coated capsule and the cover glass combine to virtually eliminate UV-B and UV-C radiation.
- GE’s Precise IR is ideal for heat sensitive applications and also reduces fading and discoloration.