GE ConstantColor CMH35-T-UVC-930-G12 M130 Pulseare 35W 3000K Ultra G12 Ceramic Metal Halide T6 Tubular Lamp
- Lamp Wattage 70W.
- Bulb Designation T4.5
- Base Type G12 Ceramic Bi-Pin
- Burn Position Universal
- Rated Life 15,000
- Initial Lumens 6,400
- Color Temp CCT 3000K
- UV Control Lamp
- Max. Base Temp. 350 ºC
- Max. Bulb Temp.500 ºC
- LCL 30mm ± 2mm
- MOL 3.37in x DIA 0.56
- UPC #043168730563
- Universal Burning Position
- Fixture Requirement Enclosed
- Max. Fixture Voltage-Rise 5 Volts
- Ballast Requirement ANSI M139
- Highly efficient Reduce energy costs by $33.00-$260.00 per lamp*
- 4 times more lumens per watt than comparable incandescent or halogen lamps
- Color uniformity lamp-to-lamp ConstantColor CMH- lamps provide a consistent "white look"
- for color-critical applications such as retail display Excellent color rendering Up to 90 CRI
- for setting the desired look for the application.
- 33% more lumen output @ end of life vs. standard CMH G8.5 Lamps
- Long life Up to 15,000 hour rated life provides for extended relamp cycles and reduced maintenance costs
- Point source of light Compact quartz envelope allows for terrific fixture optics to maximize system efficiency
- Replacement 39W M130 Ballast & G8.5 Sockets Available
- Used In Retail & Accent Lighting, Office, Hospital Lighting
- Recommend Ballast GE #63044 GEMH39-MSJ-MV Or GE #63045 GEMH39-MSF-MV
- Philips MasterColor Elite CDM-TC 35W/930 G8.5
- Osram HCI-TC 35 930 WDL PB G8.5
- ILCOS MT/UB-39/30/1B-H/E-G8.5-13/57
This lamp can cause serious skin burn and eye inflammation from shortwave ultraviolet radiation
if outer envelope of the lamp is broken or punctured, and the arc tube continues to operate.
Do not use where people will remain for more than a few minutes unless adequate shielding
or other safety precautions are used. Certain types of lamps that will automatically
extinguish when the outer envelope is broken or punctured are commercially available.